COGA focuses on providing programming, education, collaboration and networking within three primary sub communities: Fifty Plus (FPIND), Men (NOMIN) and Thirty and Under (TUND).
Each of these communities address unique needs for education and networking within their communities while also supporting each other to provide a collective voice within the Academy.
COGA membership includes those with seasoned experience in dietetics or those who are new to their career; those re-entering the workforce or changing their career focus, and men in the profession. COGA supports its members to grow professionally and give back to support the Academy’s strategic direction.
- Connect with FPIND, NOMIN and TUND peers as a sub-community on niche topics.
- A voice that advocates gender and age-related issues
- A connected, collaborative community
- Networking events at FNCE®
- Year-round communication and a member directory
- Education and professional development
- CPEU webinar trainings
- Scholarships and awards
- Leadership development
- Destination Education (previously known as “Travel Club”)