Networking and Discussion
COGA uses a general message board to communicate with members. Take a look at the recent discussion or post a message to all members.
To access the Message Board:
- Be sure to be logged in to the website.
- Hover over the MEMBERS AREA tab.
- Click COMMUNITIES.
- Then click on the CULTURES OF GENDER and AGE link in the box.
- Post or read messages.
Get Connected: Share Your Picture
The COGA Member Directory is a popular member community benefit. Adding your picture and keeping your bio current is a great way to keep the member community up to date and fresh.
Being able to get and stay connected can be a challenge at any time. For those of us privileged to have the opportunity to attend FNCE®, we are reminded how many colleague friendships we have and how important professional connections are to us. The COGA Member Directory is a valuable resource full of industry peers and their contact information. Adding your picture makes the directory even more valuable.
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to post your picture.
Here are directions for how to add your picture to the Member Directory.
- Login to access community ( upper right hand corner)
- Use your academy login and password to login
- Go to Members Area (last tab on right ) and choose My Profile
- Go to Photo section and click Choose File
- Select your photo file and the photo will appear
- Scroll to bottom of page and click Save Profile.
Let’s get AND stay connected! We appreciate all our COGA members!